Monday, July 17, 2017

Amazing Grace

Hello!  I feel like I haven't posted in forever.  It has been quite some time, but I'm happy to be able to share a quick card today.  To me, it doesn't matter whether it's a fancy card or a quick card.  I'm just glad when I have time to create and share.  I made this card early this morning using some plaid pattern paper that I had on hand.  I added piece of white card stock and I stamped a Jenni Bowlin silhouette image, and added a Verve sentiment.
Like I said, it is a very simple card.  I want to share it in some challenges.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look.  I would love to have you follow my blog; and if you do, I will come by and follow yours.  Happy crafting!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Use Plaid

Mod Squad Challenge - Make Sentiment Focal Point

Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes

Crop Stop Challenge #30 - Anything Goes (Used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black Soot and Concord Grape)


Joy Clair July Challenge - Anything Goes

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. I like the plaid paper in the backgroung to compliment the silhouettte. Has an old fashioned look. Great sentiment! Thanks for sharing with week at the Mod Squad Challenge.
    Barbara, Challenge host

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous silhouette card love the plaid bring the colour to your card.
    Thank your for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sweet. Great use of plaids and a lovely silhouette image. Thanks for sharing with us in our challenge.
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! I love the plaid background and that little piece of washi tape!
    Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop blog - it's a pleasure to have you play along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. Love the silhouette girl and the sentiment is perfect. Thank you for playing along with Joy Clair July Challenge. Hope you will play again with us in August!

    ReplyDelete