Saturday, March 11, 2017

Thinking Of You

Hi there!!  It's been a month since I last blogged.  Sheesh! I guess I'm busier than I even realize.   I've been buried up to my eyeballs in essays and papers needing to be graded, reports to submit, etc.  My job keeps me super busy, but I still love doing it.  I just don't get a whole lot of time to spend in my craft room; and now that the weather is getting so nice, I don't want to be inside all that much - especially on my much needed weekends.  Nonetheless, I got some time today to make a couple of cards that I'll be able to post.

I made this card for a couple of challenges I saw that I wanted to play along in, and I'm hoping to find a couple more where it will fit as well.  I used some Crate Paper products on this one, and the stamped sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp from their Big U Words Stamp Set.  It's a pretty simple card, but that's about all I have time for these days.

I will be sharing this card in these challenges I love:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - For A Special Lady/Girl - This card will go to a female co-worker who needs a little pick-me-up this week.

CropStop Linky Party #26 - March Challenge - I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fossilized Amber and Black Soot.

Word Art Wednesdays #272-273 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

Dare 2 B Artzy - March Challenge/Lots of Layers - I have a patterned paper layer, a paper strip, a journaling card layer, tape, a 3-dimensional bow, and stamping on top...even embellishments.  I hope that's enough layering.  LOL

Thanks for the visit!
Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Love the book spine and 3D bow! Such bright and cheery colors - I'm sure it will encourage your co-worker! Thanks for linking up to the Cropstop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, the book detail is fab and i love the bow and papers you have used.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete