Monday, March 27, 2017

Rise and Shine

I hope you all had a great weekend.  I sure enjoyed mine.  I got some gardening done, spent a few hours with my niece (took her for ice cream), and I even got to spend some time in my craft room which I always enjoy.  I used a few more of the free images from Verve to create some tags.  I made about 13 of them, but I'm only going to share two of them because I don't want to make that many blog posts or take that many pictures (just being honest).
I colored the images and added them to a tag.  I attached a seam binding bow, and I plan to give these tags to several of my co-workers who love to read as much as I do.  Tags make great bookmarks and are a sweet little gift to give.

I'm going to play along in some challenges, too.

Verve Blog - Using Verve Freebies


Little Scrap Pieces - Saturday Linky Party  (Hurray!  I won there last week.  Come and play along for YOUR chance to win, everyone!!)

Have fun this week, and keep on crafting when you can.
Sierra



12 comments:

  1. What a cute tag! Love how you used the lime ribbon, makes all the lime pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Sierra. Fabulous Spring colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty tag with sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you made this bold and bright tag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable; love the lime green ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fun tag. Love the colors and the little sequin on the sun.

    ReplyDelete