Saturday, March 25, 2017

May Your Burdens Be Light...

Hello again, and welcome by my blog.  I'm enjoying my weekend and finally getting to spend some time at my craft table making some cards.  What a treat to find these cute images on the Verve Challenge Blog.  I started printing, cutting, coloring and creating right away.
I used some scraps of pattern paper, seam binding, a tiny wooden clothespin, stamps and Copics to put this card together.  I love that little cup with the tea bag over the edge.  Isn't it cute?  Here are the challenges where I'm going to link up my card.

Coffee Loving Card Makers - Spring Themed Coffee Blog Hop

Verve Stamps Blog - Spring 2017 Coffee and Tea Themed Challenge with Freebie

Little Scrap Pieces - Saturday Linky Party

CropStop Blog - Linky Party #26/March

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Layer It Up (I layered my patterned papers and then layered three colors of seam binding in my bow)

Thanks for visiting,
Sierra

15 comments:

  1. Hi, Sierra!
    This is fabulous! What a perfect creation for the Coffee Loving Card-Makers Spring Blog Hop, Thanks for sharing your talents with us all.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    http://www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. I hope you will come play along with us at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes/Family Friendly
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with the Verve digi's, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the papers and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card and lovely design...it's just perfect for a coffee addict like me! :) Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how all the pretty elements came together so beautifully! Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the seam binding in matching colors to your papers! Thanks for linking up to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love all the fun ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the inspiration on how to make use of that set of images. I need to see if I can find time to make a card with them too. Your colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card. Love that seam binding treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! Love that sentiment and such a cool and beautiful cluster of ribbons!

    ReplyDelete