Friday, March 24, 2017

It's Coffee Time

As a very early riser, coffee is an integral part of my day.  In fact, I don't think I could start my day without it, or get through my day without several more cups.  It has essentially become my life-line.  So...when I saw this it's time for the Spring Blog Hop at the Coffee-Loving Card Makers Blog, I knew I had to play along to show my deep love for the most amazing beverage in the world.....COFFEE!!
I made my card with a piece of pattern paper, a doily that I ink stained, a die-cut sentiment from Verve, some baker's twine, and a die-cut coffee cup from Taylored Expressions.  It's a very simple card, but it gets my point across.  And my point is that I love coffee!
Here's where I am linking my card.  Thanks for stopping by.

Sierra

Spring Coffee Loving Card Makers' Blog - Spring Blog Hop using coffee-themed project

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Simon Says Use More Than One Punch/Die - I used a Verve sentiment die and a Taylored Expressions coffee cup die.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra:
    This is FABULOUS!! I'm a coffee lover, too. Thanks for sharing your talents.

    For another fun challenge, you're welcome to join us at Word Art Wednesday (our sponsor is Simon Says Stamp). We'd love to have you. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! The plaid is amazing and the little cup so cute! Hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun, I'm an early riser too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, so vintage looking~love that:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coffee stains, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how yummy! Love the doily! I couldn't get thru the day without my coffee either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and I love the coffee stained doily on which you placed your cup. I know I sure miss coffee if I have to skip it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you stained the Doily

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and that doily is also wonderfully splattered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT job on the coffee stain! So fun and clever! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Use More Than One Die or Punch” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the plaid and that beautifully distressed doily! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the design of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific with that coffee splattered doily!!

    ReplyDelete