Monday, March 27, 2017

In The (Tea) Bag

Hi, guys!  I'm back again today with the second tag I created yesterday.  As I mentioned in my last post, I made a whole bunch of these (I know if was over a dozen for sure).  I didn't want to type that many blog posts (cuz I just don't have time), and I also thought it would be wrong to have that many posts using such similar tags.  So to keep it short and sweet, I'm just sharing two of the tags I made using these cute little freebie images from Julee Tillman over on the Verve Blog.
I colored the images and added them to a tag.  I attached a seam binding bow, and as I mentioned before,  I plan to give these tags to several of my co-workers who love to read because tags make great bookmarks, and they're a sweet little gift to give when somebody needs a pick-me-up.  Well that, and a cup or two of coffee of course!

I'm going to play along in some challenges, too.

Verve Blog - Using Verve Freebies - I just love that tea cup image, and I know the sentiment really means "you got this in the (tea) bag" cuz that's where the caffeine is....and it keeps me going throughout the day.

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog - Spring Blog Hop

I'm so glad you visited my blog today.  I might not get around to commenting until Thursday night, or next weekend at the latest.  Please don't ever think that I don't appreciate your visits.  I SO do, but to be really honest, I just don't have enough hours in the day to do all I want to do.   I'll visit you back as soon as I can, and please know that I really am grateful to have you stop by.

Sierra 

10 comments:

  1. They look awesome on the manila tags...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and fun. You did a great job on your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful bright and happy tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty images and colors! Beautiful tag!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another sweet tag with that yummy ribbon - love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another awesome tag...great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a darling tag. Love it!

    ReplyDelete