Thursday, February 9, 2017

My Sweet Valentine

Well, as some of you know about me...I don't have a "valentine" yet.  SO....I make Valentine's Day cards for just about EVERY I know and love.  From my nieces and nephews, to aunts, grandmas, Mom and Dad, and a few co-workers....they all get a little bit of love on Valentine's Day.  I made several cards, but I'm just sharing this one today.
I created my card using some paper scraps, walnut stained seam binding, a crepe paper Valentines embellishment, a Tim Holtz Adage Ticket, and a plastic heart.  Everything is grungy and stained.

Here's where I will be linking up this time:

CropStop Challenge Blog - February Challenge/Linky Party #25 - I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Tim Holtz Adage Ticket, Tombow Adhesive, and Tim Holtz Walnut Spray Stain on this card.

Dare 2 B Artzy - All You Need Is Love Challenge - I didn't use any Dare 2B Artzy Stamps this time, but I sure would LOVE to get some.

Little Scrap Pieces - Linky Party

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge Weeks #268-269 - Anything Goes

DL ART Thankful Thursday #198 - Pink And/Or Red 

Have a great day, and thank you for visiting my blog.

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. I love the grungy look of the sweet card you made. The large polka dot background is so cool. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the grungy look paired with that bright red polka dot paper! Beautiful Valentine!! Thanks for linking up to CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that beautiful ribbon on your card and that vintage tag is really pretty! Love the red and white background paper too! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely darling, and I want to thank you for sharing it with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a wonderful project! Love all the detail! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Dare 2B Artzy "All You Need Is Love" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, D2BA DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card design, and great job on all the layering!
    Thanks for entering the Dare 2B Artzy "All You Need Is Love" Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! I love the different textures and dimension! Thanks for participating in this months challenge at Dare 2B Artzy! Good luck - hope you win some stamps!

    Tonya
    D2BA DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers! Thanks for sharing in the D2BA challenge!

    ReplyDelete