Saturday, January 28, 2017

Coffee, Anyone?

Today I was lucky enough to get some craft time.  I made a couple of birthday cards that I need for co-workers, and I also got a lot of organizing done in my craft room.  I'm sharing this sweet tag and gift card holder.  These tiny little kraft bags are so cute for tucking in a gift card.  They make perfect little gifts for my co-workers.
I used an old stamp set I had in my stash, and then I die-cut the scalloped border edges, die-cut a coffee cup stamped on kraft colored paper, tied some green baker's twine, seam binding, jute, and added a Maya Road wooden heart accent.
On the back side of the kraft envelope, you can see that I stamped and die-cut the coffee cup image again.  You can also see the Starbucks gift card peeking out from inside the envelope.  What a perfect gift, right?  Well, at least I know that it's a gift that I would enjoy!!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #114 - A Hot Drink - I used a matching stamp and die-cut set for my coffee cup.  I also used a Sweet 'N Sassy scalloped border edge die-cut on the front on my bag.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I would be incredibly grateful to have you become my new blog follower.  As you can see, I don't have many blog followers, and I'd be happy to follow your blog in return.  Let's be blog friends!!

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. What a great little gift for someone. The tag is so well done. I love all its details.

    Thanks for joining us for our Hot Drink challenge at Cut it Up. Stay warm! :)

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tag! who doesn't love a gift card for coffee!! Great job! Thank you for joining our Cut It Up Challenge, Hot Drink.

    ~Katie
    DT CIU
    2craftykaties.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an awesome tag!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete