Sunday, October 2, 2016

Coffee Talk?

Hello, and thank you for stopping by my blog.  The weekends seem to fly by so super quickly for me; but I'm always happy when I have a little bit of time to step into my craft room and be creative.  I love playing along in challenges, but I don't get the opportunity very often because of my work schedule.  I was able to make a few cards this weekend, and will post them throughout this week and link them to some challenges.  Needless to say, because I can't craft much (especially during the school year) I don't get to enter many challenges so I don't often (if ever) win anything.  But, nonetheless, I like to play along in them when I can.
I made this card using a Memory Box Coffee Die using kraft paper and dark brown, added some sweet baby blue silk trim to tie around it, an embossing folder on my background and a stamped sentiment.  Here are the challenges where I'm linking up:

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #378 - See Inspiration Photo Below - I just love this color combination, and I was also inspired to use a "food/beverage" item because of the photo.  How fun!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Anything Goes"

Thanks again for visiting me.
Sierra




6 comments:

  1. Love this pretty card. The ribbon on the cup is a great touch. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspiration.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the colours - some of my favourites!
    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy! I could go for this great looking latte! Fabulous use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors of your card and I wish it wasn't too late for a cup of coffee! So glad you shared your art at WAW. May God bless you in a special way this week.
    Christine
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a yummy and pretty card! I LOVE the coffee cup with a little blue bow, and that background is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT -

    ReplyDelete