Thursday, September 29, 2016

Boo!

Well, yesterday was "hump day" as many people like to call it.  Luckily, I had a little bit of time last night to make a card.  While visiting some of my friends' blogs this week, I saw some challenges where I really wanted to play along, and now I'm happy to have a card to enter into these challenges.  It's nothing super fancy, but it's fun.  I have so many nieces and nephews, and not all of them are allowed to celebrate Halloween.  But for the ones who are allowed to celebrate and go trick-or-treating, I like to make up little treats to give them.  This one is for Mary Beth, my oldest niece.  She wants to be a mouse for Halloween.  She's so cute!
I made this card with a simple pattern paper, a digital Halloween image, a wooden piece that says BOO, and a big ribbon bow with a plaid fabric brad in its center.  As I said, it's a very simple card, but it's a fun one and it will do the job of allowing me to play along in some challenges.

Choux Choux Paper Arts - Halloween Challenge 2016 - I noticed that Lori likes the cute kind of spooky, and that's what I prefer as well, so that's the style I had in mind when I created this card.


CropStop Challenge Blog - Linky Party #20 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks

I really appreciate the fact that you've stopped by today, and I'm even more grateful to have you leave a comment and possibly even become a new follower of my blog.  That would be awesome, and of course I would do the same for you by stopping by your blog to become a new follower there as well.  That's how we make blog friends, right?  I thank you all for the inspiration you give me.  I love visiting your blogs, and look forward to getting to know you all a bit better here in blog land.  Thanks so much for the visit.

Sierra





3 comments:

  1. Sierra this is an adorable card!! Love that sweet image. :) I also wanted to say thank you for stopping past my blog, leaving a sweet comment and for putting my badge on your sidebar! Unfortunately, the only way for me to receive blog updates is to my email because I am very forgetful most days. I won't remember to check out someone's blog unless I get an email. I looked on your blog for a "Subscribe by email" option but did not see one. Could you please add one? You will get many more followers that way too as a lot of people like to follow blogs through email. Just a tip! Have a great Sunday! In the meantime, I am a new follower :)
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and beautiful bow! You created an adorable Halloween card. So glad you linked to my challenge at Choux Choux Paper Art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous vintage halloween card!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete