Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Spritzed Stamps

This week's technique over on the Papertrey Ink Blog is Spritzed Stamps, and I really love how it works.  I encourage you to watch the video on the blog and give it a try.  I will openly admit that my card didn't turn out anything like the sample cards, but at least I can say that I gave it my best effort.  And in crafting, isn't that what it's all about?  It also gave me an opportunity to use one of my Papertrey Ink stamp sets that has been neglected for a while now.
I used several different colors of Tim Holtz Distress Inks, a small mist water bottle to mist the stamps, some watercolor around the edge of the stamped white watercolor paper, and some blueish purple cardstock for the base.  I also spritz stamped the stems twice, and used 3-D tape to raise them up.  I love how the spritz technique worked on the leaves.

I will be linking up my little card in these fun challenges that I LOVE!



CropStop - Linky Party #18 - Anything Goes - I used several different colors of Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Watercolor Paper, Mist Bottle all carried at CropStop.

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

Thank you for visiting me.  Have a fun and creative week.

Sierra


8 comments:

  1. Great card, Sierra, and love how different your leaves look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card came out just lovely Sierra! And I love how you framed the card too with the water color...fabulous look! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercolor look and what a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out great Sierra! You can never go wrong using the Flower Fusion. I love them all! Your water colored look came out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Love the watery look, and the sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The spritzing looks awesome on your pink blooms !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool, Sierra. The leaves are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THE CARD AND YOUR IDEA. IT TURNED OUT AMAZING. CONGRATS ON THE WIN .
    GOD BLESS YOU
    DOTTIE

    ReplyDelete