Monday, July 4, 2016

In God We Trust

It's a great day for celebrating.  There are evil people out there who want to ruin this great country, but true Americans need to stand up, turn back to God, and defend the United States of America.  We won't have this great country for long if we don't ALL take a stand and defend the values our Founding Fathers wanted for us to have and enjoy.  Many people will try to debate these FACTS, but our country absolutely WAS founded on the principles and values of the Bible, and they knew that the ONLY WAY this country would continue to thrive was by holding fast to these values.  Our ONLY hope is to turn to God for the strength and protection we so desperately need.  If we don't turn back to Him, we can expect our great country's demise.  Those are just cold hard facts.  Satan (and his evil minions) want to destroy us, and God wants to defend us.  However, God's defense will only happen if we turn to God and ask for His protection.  PLEASE take time today to simply thank God for our rights and freedoms, and ask Him to continue to bless and protect the USA.
This card is nothing special, and I know that.  But it does say a lot.  Psalm 125:1 says, "Those who trust in the Lord are like Mt. Zion, they will not be defeated but will endure forever".  So, even if our country falls apart, don't ever let your own personal faith and trust be moved.  IN GOD WE TRUST.

I want to enter some challenges with this card today.





CropStop Linky Party #17 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink

I'm happy that you stopped by my blog, and I would really love to have you become a follower of my blog.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Sierra! I love how you edged the border with stars and stitching. So pretty. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sierra! this is an adorable card, luv those hearts! stop by my blog to enter my weekly month long giveaway to celebrate my birthday! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete