Sunday, June 19, 2016

Coffee, Anyone?

When it comes to coffee, I can't even think about starting my day without it.  It's the only reason I'm willing to wake up most mornings.  Just knowing that I can sip on a warm latte is enough to get me out of bed.  Without it, I'd just stay under the covers forever - seriously!
So I made this card using an old piece of Making Memories paper, some little bits from JilliBean Soup, and a Starbucks gift card.  I scooped up several of these Starbucks gift cards last Christmas when they had them because I knew I would use them creatively somehow.  Aren't they super cute?  The only thing that could make them better would be if it was loaded with Starbucks dollars.  LOL
I'm sharing my little coffee card in some challenges, including the Summer Coffee Loving Cardmakers Challenge among others.

Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop - I can't wait to hop around and see everyone's wonderful projects.

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

CropStop Challenge - Linky Party #17

Have a great week, and thank you for stopping by.

Sierra


29 comments:

  1. Love coffee tags (busy making some) yours is fab.
    Great use of the starbuck image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Great idea to get extra tags

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute design - love that BG paper and those sweet hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful creation - especially the cup you placed on your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made a fun card out of a cute Starbucks gift card...maybe it's fillable. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the terrific sentiment on your coffee themed card! This is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card...just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this! That tag is adorable and loving the red and pop of turquoise against the kraft. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and love how you used the gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card Sierra! Starting with the sentiment, those little hearts and the awesome sleeve! Thanks for sharing and your kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great way to reuse a sleeve from Starbucks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute, love the starbucks label and the fabulous design

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute, Sierra! Happy hopping and Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the gift card designed card! I am having lots of trouble getting out of bed in the morning lately but I just keep telling myself Just one day closer to summer vacation! That has helped me get through. My commute to work involves traffic and iced coffee with Italian Sweet Cream. ...MMMM...

    ReplyDelete
  16. awwww...this is awesome. I have those gift card hoarded too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is complete perfection for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool use of the Starbucks gift card too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic tag! Love that cup and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete