Thursday, May 12, 2016

Sent With Hugs

It's always fun to make little tags that people can use as a bookmark; especially those who love to read.  I created this little tag with patterned paper that I inked on the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar, I added a bunting which is a string of bows on jute, and then I stamped a Paper Sweeties sentiment at the bottom.
This bunting is a long string of jute with cute silk bows tied on it.  I also added seam binding bow at the top and a stamped sentiment at the bottom which is from Paper Sweeties.

I'm linking my tag here in these challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge #359 - Buntings

CropStop Linky Party #16 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink and Black Soot for the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is your tag, with the pretty polka-dots and ribbons! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity in the Cupcakes Inspiration gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so fun! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' Bunting challenge! Hope to see more of your amazing work in future challenges!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute, Sierra. I hope you will stop by and share your sweet projects with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete