Thursday, May 19, 2016

Seeing Stars

I found these cute gold paper clips at the Dollar Tree.  They also had some other shapes, and I thought they were cute so I got a couple of different packs.  I stamped a Verse Bible verse onto a piece of vellum in Tim Holtz Black Soot ink using a stamp from Verve, added some ribbons and twines, a paper flower, and did some maching stitching on my card.
It was nice being able to squeeze in some crafting mid-week.  That's a rare occurrence for me.  I am looking forward to sharing my card in a few challenges this week, and I will be crossing my fingers that perhaps I will win something at some point down the road. There are so many wonderful companies out their who generously donate prizes, and I would feel so honored to win something.  I'm sure if you've ever won a challenge, you know what I mean.  That random generator can be some people's best friend, and other crafters' worst nightmare.  I was playing along at one challenge, and the just dropped off the face of the earth and never announced a winner.  I get so confused by things like that.  I just keep playing along when are where I can and scratch my head a bit when I "don't get it".  LOL

Here are the challenges where I'm linking up:


Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #230-231 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

CropStop Linky Party #16 - Anything Goes

Have a happy day!

Sierra


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card - love all the texture!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete