Thursday, May 12, 2016

Happy Birthday Bunting

This is a birthday card I made for a friend using a stamped bunting.  The stamp is from Paper Sweeties, and I covered each flag with patterned paper.  I also stamped the happy birthday sentiment and added some baker's twine.  It's a very simple card.
I don't get a lot of time during the week to craft, but I really wanted to play along in these challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge #359 - Buntings 

CropStop Linky Party #16 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Ink

Thanks for visiting.

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' Bunting challenge! Hope to see more of your amazing work in future challenges!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete