Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Guest Designing at CropStop

Today I'm thrilled to be Guest Designing for CropStop.  I have been playing along in their challenges for a while now, and I was so excited when Karen asked me to Guest Design for them this month.  I absolutely LOVE their wonderful products, and I had so much fun making my card using some of the awesome products.
My bright, fun card was created using some patterned papers that I glued together using Tombow Permanent Mono Adhesive.  Then, I cut some flowers using my Die-Namics Heirloom Rose Die-cut and attached them with some brads and some lovely Ivory Burlap String.  For the sentiment, I attached a Mixed Media Wire Word (smile) from Jillibean Soup by stitching it down with embroidery floss and dotting my i with a white sequin and a Doodlebug Pearl Accent Sticker.  I also inked the edges of my card using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade.  There's always a perfect shade of Tim Holtz ink for any project.  There are SO MANY great products at CropStop that there's simply no end to the creative possibilities awaiting you.  I always find something new every time I shop there.  They have so many great new die-cuts and stamps, and so much more.
I hope that you will all stop by to play along in their fun challenge on the CropStop Blog.  You could win yourself some of their products, and you will always find inspiration on the blog, and find great products in their store too.

Have a great week, and thanks so much for stopping by.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment