Monday, April 11, 2016

Birthday Wishes

The weekend flew by so quickly for me.  How about you?  But....before it was over, I had time to create one more birthday card.  I used the papers as I did on my last card.  They are from Cosmo Cricket and were part of my stash that I'm trying to use up.  This one is pretty simple.  It's just patterned papers that I inked, machine stitched, and added a sticker with a happy birthday stamp from Verve, and some matching chipboard flowers.  Super simple, but it gets the job done.
I'm happy to be linking my card to these FUN challenges where I love playing along, and I do realize that I'm a creature of habit.  I tend to enter the same challenges, and once in a while I learn about a new one from some of the blogs (and crafters) who I follow and visit often.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Happy Birthday

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #152/Happy Birthday

CropStop Challenge Blog - Linky Party #14 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge Blog - Challenge #224-225 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

Thanks so much for visiting me, and please know that I woud enjoy having you as a new blog follower.  That would make my day!



Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card -- especially the measuring tape background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a fun design! So sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete