Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hurray, Happy Birthday!

Hurray for me - I got another birthday card made this weekend.  I'm so excited about it.  Not just because I have another card finished, but also because I can enter this one into some fun challenges that I don't always get the opportunity to play along in (despite how much I wish I always could).  So needless to say, I'm happy, happy, happy!
I took out some patterned papers from my stash.  I've been trying to use up some older Cosmo Cricket papers this weekend.  This one came together easily with these cute papers, some red seam binding, yellow gingham ribbon, flowers, and a happy birthday stamped sentiment in a journalling sticker.  Simple, right?

Here are some of my favorite challenges where I'm excited to play along this week!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy 7th Birthday to this AWESOME challenge blog.

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #152 - Happy 6th Birthday to this AMAZING and fun challenge blog.

Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Challenge #138 - Flowers and Ribbon - That's always a great combination.

Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #224-225 - Family Friendly/Anything Goes

CropStop - Challenge #14 - Use any product from CropStop - I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Black Soot to stamp my birthday image.

I know that I say this all the time, but I will say it again.....I'd really appreciate having you become a new follower of my blog.  And if you do, just leave me a comment and I will be sure to follow your blog as well.  I always love to make new blog friends.

Thanks for visiting me today,
Sierra




7 comments:

  1. Hi Sierra :) Thank you for becoming my newest follower :) I am YOUR new follower.
    Have a nice evening my dear!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sierra:
    what a sweet Birthday card, I love how you shared it in all those blogs. Good thinking and covering so many at once.

    Thank you ever so much for your loving comment on my blog. I want you to know I am now a New Follower of your blog. I will be visiting again soon.
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Sierra. I think I have these papers in my stash as well. Your birthday card will be enjoyed by whomever receives it. I thank you for sharing your talents wtih us this week at CropStop, Really Reasonable Ribbon and Word Art Wednesday. I hope you will join us again soon in all of these challenges. We love seeing your creative work.
    Bessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mix of patterns, Sierra! I love the bit of gingham! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Love that bow and ribbon! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely birthday card. I love florals. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and the doily pulls it all together, very sweet!! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete