Saturday, April 9, 2016

Batter Up!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted a card.  Unfortunately, being a school teacher in the midst of a busy school year doesn't make for a great crafting schedule.  I always look forwarrd to weekends when I can finally sit down and create some cards, and I get even more excited when I actually have time to photograph, post them, and link them to some challenges.
I made this boy's birthday card for one of my many newphews.  We have such a big family, so I'm always making cards for all their birthdays.  This one will go to Evan who is turning 9 next week.  He is a big baseball fan, and I think he will like this.  I used bits and pieces that I have left over from an old Cosmo Cricket line in my stash.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks to dirty up the edges a little bit.

These are a few of my favorite challenges where I will be linking up my card.

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge Blog - Celebrating their 7th Birthday, so I am sharing a Birthday Card to help them celebrate!

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Challenge #152 - They're celebrating their 6th Birthday, so I'm sharing my birthday card in this fun challenge.

CropStop Challenge Blog - Linky Party #14 - I used some great Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade and Black Soot) as sold at CropStop.

Thanks so very much for stopping by my blog.  I still don't have many followers, so I sure would love having you follow me if you will.  I'd be happy to do the same for you.  I sure would love hitting 100 followers eventually.  I know it takes time.

Have a beautiful weekend!
Sierra

3 comments:

  1. An ideal boys card. Lovely bright colour. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect birthday card for this time of year, and a great masculine one, too, Sierra! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete