Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Pretty Aqua and Coral Card

I saw this lovely color combination over at Classy Cards 'n Such for their FINAL challenge before the blog closes.  I knew that I wanted to play along, and create something with this super pretty color  combination, so I whipped up a quick card so that I could play along.  It's a very simple and quick card, but it does fit the theme and showcases this lovely combination.  I love these sweet colors together, don't you?  As I said, I kept it very simple in design, but primarily wanted to showcase these lovely colors.  They're SO pretty!
I found a few  other challenges in addition where I can share my simple little card, and I hope that if you're not too super busy that you will also come by and play along in these challenges (if you haven't already).  I will be linking up and hoping for the best.  Wins are few and far between, but I do enjoy trying.

Classy Cards 'n Such #125 - Aqua and Coral - This challenge still REALLY needs a few more entries, so if you have ANYTHING in the color wheel house this week, be sure to share it there.  Who knows....YOU could be the lucky random winner.  I really hope they reach enough entries to count on this, their last challenge.

Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #220 - Anything Goes - Family Friendly

CropStop Challenge Blog - Linky Party #13 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink on my project (a favorite ink of mine) that is sold at CropStop.

Sweet Stamp Challenge Blog - February Anything Goes Challenge - SO fun to play along.  I used a hand-stamped sentiment in black ink.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Glitter and Sparkle.  I used sequins for my glitter and sparkle.  I stamped my sentiment with an older stamp set and black ink.

Thanks for stopping by to say hello.  I'm grateful, as always to have you visit.

Have a great week and keep on creating those great projects.  Don't waste ANY time; just keep creating.  Since I'm always SO busy, I never pass up an opportunity to create when I possibly can.

Sierra



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for you great visit and offer to link up. My card is really pink and turq...will they kick me out? Don't want to push the envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty, Sierra. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us in our challenge, and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation and love the papers. So blessed you joined our previous Challenge and hope you join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the encouragement only the Word of God can provide in James 1:12 which tells us, "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." Have a blessed weekend.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete