Thursday, February 18, 2016

Great Hearts

Welcome to my little blog where few ever visit.  But if you're here now, I'm very excited to have you visit.  If you're not already following me, I would really appreciate it if you would.  I'm trying so hard to grow my followers, and of course I will follow your blog in return.

I saw this sketch at Sketch Saturday, and wanted to play along.  I used a pretty simple method to put this together, but it includes all the elements of the sketch as you can see,
I used ivory cardstock and added some paper strips.  Then I made the focal point by layering it, adding a stamped sentiment and a bird that I had left over from something.  I inked all the edges with Tim Holz Distress Inks.
Here's where I'm playing along:

Sketch Saturday #399 - Sponsored by Simon Says Stamp - Woo Hoo!  Who wouldn't LOVE to win that?  I know I sure would.

Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #220 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

CropStop - Linky Party #13 - Anything Goes - I used lots of great Tim Holtz Distress Inks

DRS Designs - Challenge #214 - Inspired By Color

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

V's Sweet Ideas - Challenge #43 - Loving Pink

Sweet Stamps Blog - February/Anthing Goes - You're allowed to play along three times.  This is my first entry into this sweet challenge.

Thanks for visiting me, and please be sure to follow me and stop by again soon.

Sierra

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, thanks so much for playing along at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sierra!
    What a fabulous card. Your participation in our challenges means SO much to me, and I can thank you enough for playin along with us. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you will join us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen Letchworth
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! Love the mix of graphics, papers, colors, and that fab bird! This came out so great. We appreciate you sharing this with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and the bird is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super jolie interpretation, j'aime beaucoup, moderne et original, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I must have the biggest heart of all then!!!! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday. Great saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Lovely card
    thanks for joining us at sketch saterday
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-sketch saterday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seen your Card and had to come over and check It out. So Pretty! Happy Day to You!
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sierra - I joined your blog sometime ago - I just do not get around much to visit blogs - so sorry - I wanted to stop by today and comment on your card which I saw at Sweet Stamps - you did a lovely job on the sketch. I also wanted to invite you to MFP Stamp Shop challenges and blog hop where I am a designer- if you will email me I would like to share some information with you about these challenges as you may be interested in joining -the weekly challenge and the end of the month blog hop to win some free stamps - have a blessed day - Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/
    email no spaces [utb 01 [these are numbers] @ att.net ]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card and very thought-provoking sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete