Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Staying Sketchy

I already made one card using this sketch from Sketch Saturday, and I just couldn't resist making another one.  I like the sketch, so I saved the template and even added one more layer to it.  It's not a gorgeous card by any means, but I like following the sketch.  It made the design easy.  Once I had that part finished, I just added some felt hearts and a sentiment.  Here's the sketch I followed, and you can play along in this fun challenge, too.
Sketch Saturday - Challenge #394 - You should give this one a try!

Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #217 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

CropStop - Linky Party #12 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink to ink the edges of my patterned papers.

Faith, Hope and Love - "H Is For Heart" - I love playing along in this sweet challenge.

I'm happy you're here.   Please stop by again soon!
Sierra

4 comments:

  1. This is cute, Sierra. I also entered this sketch challenge and enjoyed the sketch. Your layout is so fun. THanks so much for also sharing your card in our challenge. I hope that you will join us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully layered hearts. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute card, love the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at sketch saturday
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-sketch saturday

    ReplyDelete