Monday, January 11, 2016

Forever

Well, it's a new week.  That means it's time for more new challenges, and I just love to play along in these inspiring challenges I've found over time while browsing through the blogs of those I admire.  I'm always looking for more challenge blogs, and I'm also always looking for new blog followers.  So, if you choose to share your favorite challenges with me, I'd appreciate that.  AND.....if you choose to follow my blog, I'd be even more excited.   I will also do the same for you.  It's always fun making new bloggy friends and visiting their blogs for inspiration.
This card was created using some Sweetwater patterned paper (from my stash), along with some kraft paper from Paper Temptress.  I followed a cute sketch from Sketch Saturday and used a technique I saw on Papertrey Ink Blog.  I cut some felt banners and felt hearts to create the border, and used another die-cut for the sentiment.

I will be playing along in these challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Challenge #394 - Sketch Saturday - I thought this sketch was SO super cute.  I hope you will play along as well.

Papertrey Ink - Create Along With Us - I saw both Betsy Veldman's card (thanks) and Lizzie Jones' card (Hugs) where they raised up their die-cut word sentiment.  I really wanted to give this a try.  And although I don't have the same dies they used, I worked with what I have; including PTI's Wonderful Words die (forever) and PTI's adorable Hearts Dies (set of 3).

Little Scrap Pieces - Saturday Show It Off Linky Part - Come play along for a chance to win some of Karen's beautiful seam binding!

Word Art Wednesday - Challenge #217 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly - This is a wonderful challenge blog, and I know they would LOVE to have you play along with them.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Simon Says "Something New" this week.  I used some new die-cuts and tried a new technique (layering my die-cut sentiments to make them stand out).

Faith, Hope, Love 1 Corinthians 13:13 Challenge - "H is for Heart"

I'm happy you're here.  I hope you will follow my blog and leave me a message so that I can find your blog and stop by to look at your creations.

Sierra



10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous design. The pattern paper is perfect with the layered die sentiment! Love the additions of felt hearts, too! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Something New” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Love it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Sierra, love all the die cuts! Have you checked out Paper Playful - they list all the challenges for each day of the week and they also track winners! Here's a link for you...
    http://paperplayful.blogspot.ca/

    Best of luck to you in your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun use of felt. Love the way you used the Sketch Saturday design in your card. This is really fun. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sierra, love the papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sketch is very popular and you have made a fun card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 217th- FF AG challenge! Our first challenge in 2016. Praying you will have a Blessed, Prosperous, Peaceful and Creative 2016, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really adorable, love you color choices, thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the cascade of felt hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at sketch saturday
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-sketch saturday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Sweet project!! Thank You for submitting your project to my Alphabet challenge. I hope you had fun and will join me again for another week of fun!!!

    Aloha,
    Jen
    Fun Cuts
    www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete