Thursday, January 21, 2016

All Buttonned Up

What could be cuter than buttons as an accent or focal point?  I have so many buttons, and I don't always think about using them in creative ways.  I saw this idea on Pinterest, and I just had to give it a try.
I just used pink cardstock, a couple of doilies, a stamped sentiment, a tree die-cut for the trunks, and lots of colorful buttons to represent the leaves on my trees.  This is a super simple card, but the colors in the buttons really made my card more interesting.

I found a few challenges where I would like to play along this week:


Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

CropStop - Anything Goes - I used a My Favorite Things (tree) Die-Cut carried at CropStop, and also used Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink on my sentiment

Word Art Wednesday #218 - Anything Goes/Family-Friendly Challenge

I would really love to have you become a follower of my blog, and I'd be more than happy to stop by your blog to follow you in return.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!! Love the doilies and those pretty buttons! Cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card with your buttons used so creatively. Thanks for joining our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it. Did you ever get to play Button button who has the button? This is my favorite for today. Thank you so very much for posting your very creative and inspiring art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 218th - FF AG challenge. I pray Blessings for you and your family; stay creative and be happy. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! Thanks so much for sharing your art with us this week, and please join us again soon. By the way, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I'm always happy to help.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    CropStop

    ReplyDelete