Tuesday, December 22, 2015

All Ready For Christmas

Can you believe it?  I'm all ready for Christmas.  I have all my shopping finished, all my gifts wrapped, all  my cards are mailed, all my cookies are baked and delivered to friends, and I can't think of anything that I've forgotten.  I'm SO ready!  Now, if I could just win a challenge this week, I'd be SO excited!
I made this card with some patterned paper from my super stash (it's old).  I also added a small glassine bag, Tim Holtz inks, some sequins, two chipboard pieces from Crate Paper, some purple cardstock, and I also used a die-cut from Memory Box called Big Ticket

Outside The Box/Memory Box Challenges - Challenge #7 - Season's Greetings - I used a fabulous die-cut from Memory Box called Blank Ticket.   It's so cute, and made a great background for my glassine bag.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Die Crazy" - I used a die-cut from Memory Box called Blank Ticket.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog - Challenge #86 - Brrrrr! It's Winter - I used a Memory Box die-cut called Blank Ticket

DRS Designs Challenge Blog - Challenge #205 - Inspired By Color - I love this color combo, and this is my second card using it.  SO sweet.

The Shabby Tea Room - Winter Wonderland - I was inspired by the sweet photo

 V's Sweet Ideas - Challenge #41 - Non-Traditional Colors

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges - Simon Says "Winter Wonderland"

Inspiration Journal - Tis The Season

Scrapy Land Challenge Blog - Challenge #32 - Holidays

Little Scrap Pieces - Sunday Show It Off Linky Party

I would like to thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I'm so excited to have so many great challenges to enter this week.  I hope you are enjoying your Christmas vacation as much as I'm enjoying mine.  I wish it would never end.  I love sleeping in late.

God bless your Christmas,
Sierra




13 comments:

  1. This is super fun! I love the bag and all your wonderful details. I also love the way you used this week's DRS Designs colors - they really pop and look fab on your card. Thanks for playing in the challenge with us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I really like these colors full of winter fun! I never thought of a bag on a card……you've inspired me to try this idea!! Thanks for sharing at Cut It Up Brr…..Winter! Challenge.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sierra! Thank you for visiting my blog, for your sweet comment, and for becoming a follower! I am your newest follower! Your card is sweet! I love all of the die-cuts used and the colour combo! Way to go on being ready for Santa's arrival! I finished up today too - Yay! Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, Sierra. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog and for becoming a follower. Guess what? I was already following you. :)
    Christmas blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm happy to follow you blog and am very happy that you would like to follow mine. I'm also giving away some blog candy on my home page, but you only have till Christmas Eve to enter :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got your wish, Sierra! Just noticed that you are the winner over at DRS Designs! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you're ready for Christmas! It's Christmas Eve and I'm ALMOST there. Still working on a few gifts.

    I love your mitten card. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our BRRRR! Winter! challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sierra, the little mittens are very cute and I love the colours, very pretty :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
    Merry Christmas
    Lorraine x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sierra, your card is absolutely cute and beautiful colors!
    THANK YOU so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such and encouraging comment knowing that you will be joining me to pray for the Unreached and Bibleless People Groups in all around the world who needs to know the Savior every day.

    Blessings to you on this Christmas season and new year 2016!

    -Helen Gullett-
    www.helengullett.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, great colors and design! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, great colors and design! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card..love those pretty colors! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room for our 'winter wonderland' challenge!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that paper you used on your adorable card! The colors are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #32!

    ReplyDelete