Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Season Of Love

Christmas is the season of love......God's love.  He sent His precious Son, Jesus Christ, to become a symbol of His love for mankind.  So when I hear the term, Season of Love, that's exactly where my mind goes.  I created a couple of sweet Christmas cards to celebrate this lovely season.  I'm so excited about this time of year leading up to Christmas.  It's just SO exciting!
I made my first card using some pattern paper and cream card stock.  I stamped onto the cream card stock using red and green inks, and using both Papertrey Ink stamps (holly berries and holly vines) and others.  I also tied on red and green seam binding and added some little sugared berries that I picked up at Michael's this weekend.

My second card uses some more stamps (little postal marks and snowman), as well as some cream card stock I pressure embossed using a Sizzix snowflake embossing folder, an Echo Park journalling card (with red glittered edge), a small October Afternoon sentiment sticker, and I also used 3-D adhesive tape to raise up my snowman.

I'm going to link up my cards in these challenges I've found:

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #209 - Family Friendly/Anything Goes

CropStop Blog - Linky Party #10 - Anything Goes - I used lots of great Tim Holtz Ink (as found at CropStop).

V's Sweet Ideas - Challenge #40 - Bling It On - I used glitter, some glittered berries, and lots of shiny touches.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Christmas"

Thanks for visiting my blog today, and please stop by again soon.  I always enjoy making new friends.  I'd really LOVE to have you follow my blog (if you're not already); and I'd be happy to stop by your blog to do the same.  Just leave me a comment.  

Sierra




No comments:

Post a Comment