Sunday, October 11, 2015

Ticket to a Happy Birthday

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....I love making hand-made cards for my family members.  Our extended family loves getting together, and we do it every chance we get. When my sweet little nieces and nephews have birthdays, we all get together for food and fun.  I look forward to doing this again this Thursday night as we celebrate another family birthday.  It's always a good time.
I made this card using some Party Day supplies that I still have left over from an album I made.  I've been trying to use it up by making some cards.  I just inked the edges, layered the papers, added some polka dot twill, and a ticket.  There's really not a lot to this card, but I know that my love went into making it.

I will be linking my card to some challenges, as follows:

Sketch Saturday - Challenge #382 - Sketch Challenge Sponsored by Simon Says Stamp - I like this sketch, and I'll be entering this challenge three times (the maximum allowed).  Thanks for having me!

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #204 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly - I always enjoy this challenge blog, and the encouragement they share with everyone.  It's so refreshing.

Little Scrap Pieces - Linky Party - I play along in this challenge every week (at least when I can) and I would so love to win some of Karen's gorgeous seam binding.  Thanks for this fun challenge.

I hope you all are having a nice week, and that you are all staying nice and warm inside your craft rooms. Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I'd really appreciate it if you would follow my blog, and I would be happy to follow yours in return.

Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering , great colors and a sweet BD card. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 204th AG challenge!
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully fun card Sierra! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Deb DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the Sketch Saturday design this week! I haven't seen felt used that way before - how fun. Thanks so much for joining us at SS this week and wishing you good luck!

    ReplyDelete