Sunday, October 11, 2015

Enjoying My Weekend

Where do the weekends go?  They seem to disappear much too quickly, and that they take forever to get here.  Don't get me wrong, I'm super glad that it's Sunday; but I wish I could freeze it right here because I'm really NOT ready for it to be Monday morning and to have to head back to work.  I'm just going to savor every moment of today.  I want to sit here in my craft room all day, sip my coffee (several cups), and just enjoy the day.  If you have a "FREEZE BUTTON", please press it for me!  LOL
I made this card using some super old papers and embellishments from my stash, and I followed a cute sketch from Sketch Saturday to create it.  I inked all the edges and added some Ivory Burlap String and Red Baker's Twine to the side of my Santa button.  The sentiment is just a piece of punch-out paper from an old set.  It's very simple, but the sketch is cute and helped make it all come together nicely.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - CAS Christmas - I tried to keep it simple.  I really did!

Sketch Saturday - Challenge #382 - Sketch Challenge - This is Entry 2 of 3

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #204 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

CropStop Linky Party #8 - Anything Goes - I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Barn Red, and Ivory Burlap String that you can purchase at CropStop.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I know that I will be enjoying mine!
Sierra






3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that 'freeze' button too - let me know when they invent one! I love your card, great take on the sketch and I love your pretty twine bow. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Sierra! Beautiful cards you have on your blog, too! Thanks for visiting mine! I'm following your blog now! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete