Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Anniversary

It's always en exciting time when family members get married.  Well, my cousin Amelia got married last summer.  I had the honor of being one of her bridesmaids.  It's hard to believe that they are already celebrating their first anniversary next weekend.  We're throwing a little party for them at my Aunt's house, and it's sure to be a good time when our family gets together.  I made this card to give them as they celebrate their fist year of wedded bliss.
I was inspired by the current challenge over at Paper Issues.  Their "New Issue" is Pocket Books.  You can create a book, journal, or something with a pocket.  I had this old canvas pocket in my stash, so I combined it with some brand new Crate Paper Craft Market supplies that they carry in their shop, and it provided me with a place to put a gift card for their gift.  How perfect!

Here are the challenges where I am sharing this Pocket Card, including the one at Paper Issues:

Paper Issues - New Issue:  Pocket Book - As I explained above, I was really inspired by this challenge.  I used an old canvas pocket on my card so that I could include a gift card.  I used lots of great new Crate Paper products on my card.

CropStop - Linky Party #7 - Anything Goes

Little Scrap Pieces - Saturday Linky Party

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #197 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I always enjoy having people stop by to say hello and take a look at my cards.  It means so much to me.

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment