Wednesday, August 5, 2015

For The Birthday Girl

Since I made a card yesterday for my nephew, and had these cute Crate Paper Party Day supplies sitting on my craft table; I decided that I should also make a girl's birthday card to have on hand.  With our large extended family, I just KNOW that I will need it soon enough.  I added some bakers twine, 3-D embellishments, and sequins to decorate it.
It always makes me feel good to have a few extra birthday cards made ahead of time.  That way, if I'm having a really busy week when a birthday party rolls around, I won't feel pressured to have to create one.  My nieces and nephews (and really all my relatives) really enjoy getting my hand-made cards because they know that I make them with a lot of love.  I am so grateful for every member of my family and extended family, and I enjoy giving them cards that are made by me.

These are the challenges where I will be sharing this birthday card:

Pile It On Challenge #80 - Add Sequins And/Or Beads - I added several sequins to this card including red, gold, and green.  I absolutely LOVE adding sequins to my cards and projects.


Little Scrap Pieces Linky Party - Link It Up and Show It Off - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges - Tie It Up - I tied it up with baker's twine.

Have a happy day!
Sierra

3 comments:

  1. such a cute card..beautiful details..thanks for sharing at Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun birthday card, Sierra, I like the polka dot party hat! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Sierra. Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. I sure would love to have you share this sweet card with us at CropStop as well. We always LOVE seeing your cards link there, too.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete