Tuesday, August 4, 2015

For The Birthday Boy

I absolutely LOVE making cards!  I wish that I had quite a bit more time to sit in my craft room and create, but I'll always take what I can get.  I was able to make this card for one of my nephews, and I'm super excited for his birthday party this weekend.  He is a sweetheart, and I know it will be a great time with the extended family.
I used some Crate Paper products on this card, and I added some green, red, and gold sequins as well as brown baker's twine, staples, and red/white polka dot washi tape to embellish the papers.  I love the little race car because it is SO like Tanner to always have a match box car or two in his little pockets.  This really suits his personality.

These are the challenges where I will be sharing my birthday card:

Pile It On Challenge #80 - Sequins And/Or Beads - As you can see, I added LOTS of bright sequins to my card.



Have a great day!

Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all of the papers you used as well as that cute race car!! I'm sure your nephew will love it!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, I'm sure your nephew will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice boy card with the bold color and race car. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, in our 195th challenge.
    Blessings and Hugs, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome card..thanks for sharing at Pile It On

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. It's so nice to have you play along with us. Have a great week and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE CUTE Card!!!
    Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!
    Hope you join us again soon!
    Have a GREAT Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card - love the colours!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete