Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Sugar and Spice

Earlier today, my Mom asked me if I could make a card for a friend who just had a baby girl.  I, of course, said "SURE"!  So when I got home from work, I whipped up this card using Carta Bella's Baby Mine line, a doily, some machine stitching, and a seam binding bow with baker's twine and natural twine.  Easy!
I like making baby girl cards because they're so soft and sweet just like babies.  Who doesn't LOVE a newborn baby, right?  Oooo.....I could just squish them, they're so sweet.  I can't wait for the day that I have a sweet little baby of my own to have, hold, spoil and love.

I have a few challenges where I can share this card.

Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #193 - Anything Goes Family Friendly

Thanks for taking a look at my little card, and please leave me a comment so that I know where to find you.  I need more blog followers and blog friends.  So if you follow me, I will certainly do the same for you!

Have a creative week,

Sierra

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! The flowers are fabulous! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete