Sunday, July 12, 2015

I Have Furry Friends

Who doesn't love furry friends?  Personally, I have several and I love each and every one of them.  I'm also a lover of almost all animals; so I was delighted to see the theme this week (Furry Friends) over at Simon Says Stamp.  I made my card with some Woodland Park products from October Afternoon, which I also LOVE!
I added chipboard, pattern papers, inked everything, and stamped the sentiment onto the bottom of the card.  I am going to link my card to the following challenges that I've found where my card will work for the challenge themes.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Furry Friends - I used some chipboard BUNNIES, which are some of my favorite furry friends because they are SO soft and fluffy!

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge #191 - Anything Goes/Family Friendly Challenge

City Crafter Challenge Blog - Challenge #270 - Woodland Animals

Little Scrap Pieces Linky Party - Anything Goes - Saturday Linky Party

V's Sweet Ideas - Challenge #36 - Celebrate

CropStop Blog - Linky Party #6

The Kraft Journal Challenge - #231 - Summer - I love using kraft paper and cards, and I don't get to play along in this fun challenge often enough.


Thanks so much for visiting my blog.  I appreciate you stopping by, and I would be thrilled to have you become a new follower on my blog.  Have a wonderful and creative week.

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun card, Sierra. I really enjoy the color choices and the adorable stamps and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and great design. Really like all the papers and those sweet rabbits. I was just watching two rabbits run around in my yard. I think they were playing tag. So fun. Thanks so much for entering this sweet card in our Kraft Journal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! I love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have some of this irresistible range from October Afternoon - I really must dig it out after seeing the beautiful card you've made. I love the scene with the rabbits and tree! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Must remember to use paper as 'ribbon' I really like that look. Thanks for stopping by the CropStop Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO sweet! I love your scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have these papers from OA too;I just don't want to use them...too pretty :) Your bunnies are soooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete