Saturday, June 20, 2015

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

It's warming up in Minnesota, and I'm guessing in most places by this time of year.  However, I recently found a fun challenge that called for a Christmas card; and I thought, "how fun"!  I couldn't resist, and decided to create a Christmas card to play along.
I used some really old My Mind's Eye pattern paper, and some little stickers from another MME set.  I also added some glittered bells that I tied with jute.  It's a fairly simple card, but it's one Christmas card that's already completed.  Only about 100 cards left to create...LOL

These are the challenges where I am linking my card:

ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for LYRICS - I used a sticker to give my card the sentiment "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", which I thought was a perfect sentiment to use because it's one of the very first Christmas songs I learned in English.

Little Scrap Pieces - Saturday Linky Party - What a sweet challenge.  Come and play along!

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge - Challenge #188 - Anything Goes

V's Sweet Ideas - Challenge #35 - Favorite Technique - My favorite technique has always been sewing, and I love to machine stitch on my cards.

CropStop Linky Party #5 - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product" - My favorite technique is sewing, so I machine stitched on my card

Thanks so much for visiting my little piece of blog land.  I'm so grateful to have you stop by, and I would be DELIGHTED to have you as a new blog follower.  I will stop by your blog to follow you as well.

Sierra

5 comments:

  1. Sierrra:
    what a lovely card I love the berries, sewing and over all everything it is very pretty . just feel like Christmas is coming too soon LOL great Job. come visit at my blog too.
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    V's Sweet Ideas
    CropStop

    ReplyDelete
  3. The detail and colors are so beautiful! The sewing is amazing! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Favorite Products/Techniques” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love the glittered bells. Great card for such a warm day (it will be 110 degrees today).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks beautiful. Great design with the glitterbells and embossed background. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete