Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pretty Little Studio Card

I was visiting the blog of a friend, and learned of this fabulous sketch challenge over at Pretty Little Studio.  I had won some of the sweet vintage images in a challenge, and decided to create a card using them to enter.  I incorporated black cardstock, patterned paper, some tags made from various coordinating colors of cardstock, a bow of jute, and the sweet Pretty Little Studio image.  The sentiment was made using a Cheery Lynn Designs die-cut (blessings).
These are all the challenges I found where I am able to enter this sweet vintage card.  I hope you will play along as well.
 
Pretty Little Studio Sketch Challenge For May - I used their Soda Shoppe image as my focal point
 
Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge #186 - Anything Goes - I used a "Blessings" die-cut from Cheery Lynn Designs
 
Word Art Wednesday Challenges - Challenge #185 - Anything Goes
 
CropStop Linky Party #4 - I used May Arts Natural Burlap String from CropStop
 
 
Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today.  I can't thank you enough for your visit, and really hope that you will stop by again soon.
 
Happiness to everyone,
Sierra

3 comments:

  1. What a great vintage image, Sierra, I grew up in a town with a penny candy store and real soda fountain. This brings back fond memories. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sure brings back memories of the early 1950's. I like the vivid colors. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 185th AGFF Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card - love the layout and colours.

    Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete