Sunday, May 17, 2015

Gorgeous Colors

When I saw the gorgeous inspiration photo over at Simon Says Stamp this week, I was really hoping I would find the time to create a card so I could play along.  I barely made it, but I got a card done that I created because of their inspiration.  I haven't added a sentiment yet because I'm not exactly sure if it will be a birthday card, or what.  I will add that when I'm ready to send it out.
I used Crate Paper, Oh Darling supplies as well as some felt die-cut flowers, May Arts natural jute, a Recollections leaf, and some vintage buttons in the centers of the flowers.
 
I'm entering this card here:
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Inspiration Color Swatch - I absolutely LOVE this color palette
 
 

The Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog - May Challenge - Aqua Color Inspiration - And I used natural jute trim (as my ribbon)
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Your choice of colors and patterned paper is just beautiful.. And these flowers are true eyecatchers. Such a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, absolutely love your felt flowers
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete