Monday, May 18, 2015

Crate Paper Poolside

I don't know about you, but I am absolutely SMITTEN with the new Poolside line by Crate Paper.  It's SO cute, and has lots of great pieces that any crafter can implement into their projects.  If you haven't seen it yet, I highly suggest stopping by the Crate Paper Blog to take a closer look.  You will soon fall it love with it as I have.
My card was created using three different patterned papers from the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes collection paper pad, the Mason Jar, gold sequins, and 3-D embellishments are also from Crate Paper's Poolside line, and the Guest Check journaling card is from Crate Paper's 12x12 Market Collection (Tag Sale).  The only things I used that are not from Crate Paper are the paper straw (which I tucked into the pocket on the mason jar), the white, teal and pink sequins, and the pink stick pin.  Everything else is Crate Paper - which is one of my most FAVORITE companies EVER!  Aren't these embellishments just the cutest?
 
I'm linking my card to the following challenges:
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says Inspiration Color Swatch
 
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #183 - Anything Goes

Paper Issues - Let's Get This Party Started - Nothing says PARTY or CELEBRATE like a sweet summer treat.  I wanted to create this BIRTHDAY CARD for a sweet and special girl in my life - my niece.  I actually get to spend her birthday with her this year.  Let's get THIS party started!
 
I'm also entering it in the Crate Paper Poolside Mason Jar Challenge that you can read about on the Crate Paper Blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by.Have a great week!
Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Love your jam jar card, great colours and papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! It's pretty with the floral papers and sequins, but also fun with the jar and straw! Thanks for sharing and congratulations on being a featured fan at Paper Issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful! Congrats on your featured card at Paper Issues. I'm so happy to have you share your art with us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete