Sunday, April 12, 2015

Crafty Fun With A Sketch

I'm tickled pink because I've had so much time this weekend to create cards.  I made this card based on a sweet sketch I found over at the Sketch Saturday Challenge Blog and I am hoping to find time to create a couple more cards using this same sketch because it's SUPER cute!  I used some pattern paper scraps and left over 3-D embellishments I had from another project.  I love this sweet green color, and thought it looked nice with the pink and black - a new color combination for me.  I also used some vintage tape from Vintage Street Market (I just LOVE that stuff, too)!
Here are the links to the challenges where I'm sharing this card:
 
 
Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #178 - A Family Friendly Challenge For All
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "April Showers and/or Spring Flowers" - I used Spring Flowers (in my background paper), but then again, I always love using flowers.
 
Happy Day!
Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colors! Very pretty with the chalkboard look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, love the colors too. Perfect use for the Sketch Saturday entry this week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Sierra, beautiful coloured papers with gorgeous detailing!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love that soft green color. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us this week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS! Love the cheery and happy design and use of pattern paper! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “April Shower/Spring Flower” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so Pretty ,! love your color choices and floral prints I am now a follower Hope you will follow mine too. thanks so much for the lovely comment .
    God Bless
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete