Saturday, March 7, 2015

Remember

I used the sentiment "Remember" on this card because I didn't "remember" I had some sweet Crafty Secrets images tucked away in my super stash that I hadn't used.  I used this adorable little girl image from Crafty Secrets to create my card and to play along in their challenge this month.  It's just lovely, isn't it?  They have the sweetest images ever, and if you've never checked them out, I would suggest that you pop on over, pick up some goodies (or even the freebies) and play along in their challenge.  There aren't nearly enough entries in this FABULOUS challenge, and you really should grab a Crafty Secrets image and play along.  They offer "freebies" every month, but I would suggest an excuse for some SHOPPING!!  LOL  I won some images in last month's challenge, and haven't had a chance to use them yet; but I WILL be enjoying them and entering this challenge EVERY month.  I hope you will play along as well.
So, I created my card with some Carta Bella "Sew Lovely" patterned papers that I picked up at Hobby Lobby using a coupon (of course), and they are just SO precious.  The colors really complimented this sweet Crafty Secrets image.  The rub-on sentiment is also from my stash.  They're made by Lasting Impressions, and are called "Scrappy Rubs".  I also used Prima lace, May Arts burlap jute, seam binding, flowers, and some machine stitching and inking of the edges to give it a shabby look.  Some of cards turn out cuter than others.  I think it has to do with the sweet supplies I use.  With Crafty Secrets, you just can't go wrong!

These are the challenges where I'm entering my card:

 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I would greatly appreciate having you "FOLLOW" my blog, and leave a message.  I will do the same for you!
 
Sierra



13 comments:

  1. So adorable, Sierra. The colors are vibrant and that image charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable with gorgeous details!! Thank you for joining our Crafty Secrets March linky party!!
    Diane CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, and adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sierra! Thanks so much for the shout out for the Linky Party! We loved your project last month, and are thrilled that you are playing along again this month. This is such a sweet card! I love the little touch of vintage lace! Beautiful color matching on the image and the patterned papers, too! Thanks so much for joining the fun at the Crafty Secrets March Linky Party!
    Kathy Clement
    DT Leader/Crafty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all Sierra! That image is so sweet and I love all the embellishments you used with it. Of course I'm in love with that piece of vintage lace. Thanks so much for joining us at our Crafty Secrets Linky Party.
    Cheers, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sierra, this image you picked from our Seasonal Booklet is so adorable with the papers, ribbon and flowers you tied it all together perfectly lovely!

    Thanks for joining in our March Linky Party and for the shout out (ha- it sounds like you work for us) but it's very sweet of you to spread the word.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sierra! So sweet and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Sierra! FABULOUS design and colors to go with the sweet image! Thanks so much for playing along in our March Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! I'm so glad you *remembered* to enter the Linky Party this month :) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful. I love the papers you chose to go with that ADORABLE image! Just so sweet! Lovely job! Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Secrets Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, Sierra! Thanks so much for sharing in our challenge, and please join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great project. Thanks so much for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!!
    Thank you for joining us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete