Wednesday, February 25, 2015

You're A Hoot!

I have a friend who absolutely LOVES owls.  She's always doing the sweetest little things to brighten my day and be a blessing, so I wanted to do something to show her how much I appreciate her.  I found these little owl stickers at Michaels, and decided to make a card for her.  I also gave her a gift card just to say thank you for everything.  Here's the card I made.
I started with a kraft card, and then matted a piece of kraft chipboard to a piece of ivory cardstock.  Then I attached the sweet little owl and leaf stickers, and made the sentiment using a piece of the same ivory cardstock and an older MFP sentiment stamp for you're a hoot.  That's all.....very simple and quick.  But I know she will love it, and that's what really matters.
 
These are the only challenges I found where I could share my card.  Please wish me luck!
 
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge #299 - Cute Critters - These are my friend's most favorite "cute critters", and I hope she likes it.  Cute critters are always fun!
 
Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog - Take Your Pick - Out of the three choices, I chose Kraft Card.  I love using kraft cards and kraft paper for a natural look.  The other choices are Color or Sketch.  I hope you will play along!
 
 
Word Art Wednesdays Challenge Blog - Challenge #172 - Anything Goes

Crop Stop - 1st Linky Party (Come and play along) - I used Scor-Tape which is a fabulous product that everyone needs.  You can cut it to the exact size you need.  I was amazed at how many great products are sold at Crop Stop.
 
Thanks for visiting my blog.  Have a great week!

Sierra

8 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Sierra. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Such a sweet card. I bet your friend will adore this card you are giving her.


    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute sweet little owls...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those owls are super cute! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these little owls! Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations for our Cute Critter Challenge! I invite you to come back tomorrow as we celebrate our 300th challenge! (Lots of super fun sponsors!)
    Hugs, Debbie
    DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Those little owls look like they're going to fly right off the card! Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake Inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! Thanks for joining in on the Linky Party at CropStop

    ReplyDelete