Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentine Kisses

I figured that I'd better get busy and finish all the Valentine's that I need.  There have been a few challenges here and there where I can link them, so I decided to make another.  This one is a basic card with hearts, glitter, a tag, seam binding, and sweetness.
I found a few challenges where this project will fit this week.
 
The Kraft Outlet Challenge #210 - Take Your Pick - I included a doily, glitter, ribbon, red and a tag (so more than three), but they go together so well.  My Kraft Outlet products include the kraft tag, Winter White seam binding, and kraft card base.
 
 
Little Scrap Pieces Show It Off Saturday Linky Party - Anything Goes - I love this sweet challenge for a chance to win some of Karen's sweet seam binding collection.
 
 
Pile It On Challenge Blog Challenge #55 - Use a Bow - I LOVE using bows, and I usually add one of some sorts to my cards.
 
Thanks for visiting me today.  I really appreciate your time, and I hope you will leave me a comment to let me know you were here.
 
Sierra

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty heart and bow. Thank you so much for entering our 169th AG challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. Please come back really soon with you wonderful art. Blessings, Carole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. This is just so stunning with that beautiful bow and heart of glitter. Thank you so much for entering this lovely card in the Kraft Journal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that ribbon and sparkly heart! Thanks for joining the linky party at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Kimberly
    CDD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Sierra. Thanks for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal and Word Art Wednesday. I'm grateful to have you play along in these challenges, and I hope you'll join us again soon at both challenges.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always put together the prettiest cards and this one is a delight! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Sierra! It's Kathy, from Kathy by Design. Just wanted to pop over and say hello, and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I'm now a follower. This is such a beautiful card! I love the patterned papers you combined, and the beautiful bow! hugs!

    ReplyDelete