Monday, January 5, 2015

Thank You - New Challenges

Hurray for me!  I actually found a few more challenge blogs where I can share some of my projects.  I've been stuck in a rut for a while entering the same few challenges over and over again.  I was really excited to find a few new ones, so I'm going to enter my card here in the hopes of FINALLY winning something.  And if nothing else, possibly making some new blog friends.  I made this card using some patterned papers, seam binding, a button, and a rub-on sentiment.  It's very simple, but it meets the requirements for these challenges and it's also a super useful card for me.  I always need LOTS of thank-you cards to send out.
Words 2 Scrap By - Challenge #13 - #youchoosetheword(s) - I love using the hash tag.  It's SO trendy right now, and I have a hash tag die cut, so it worked out perfectly.  I made a card that says #thankyou
 
Stamped Blessings by Chris Franco - Amusing Challenge: Thank You - I've been looking everywhere for some heart-shaped doilies, and to actually have the chance to win some is BEYOND WONDERFUL.  What a great challenge.  It seems like it was just made for me!
 
The Kraft Journal Challenge - Challenge #205 - Thank You - This week's challenge at The Kraft Journal is THANK YOU and I used some of The Kraft Outlet's Natural Hemp Cord on my project.  What a perfect fit.
 
Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #164 - Anything Goes
 
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party - Anything Goes
 
I really appreciate you stopping by my blog today, and hope that you will visit me again real soon.  I'm grateful for any comments, and LOVE having new followers too.
 
Have a great week!
 
Sierra
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Yellow and blue look so pretty together . I really like the DP. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Sierra!

    So glad you are venturing to new challenges -- something I need to do, myself -- and thrilled that you found Words 2 Scrap By!

    What a fun card! Love that hashtag die and multi-colored ribbon treatment.

    Thanks so much for joining us at W2SB. Hope you have a wonderfully crafty 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color combination! Thank you for sharing your Thank you card with us this week at The Kraft journal! It's always nice to see your work in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Words 2 Scrap By!! We are happy to have you. Your card has so many great elements, I particularly like the stitching and seam tape. Such a vintage look in contrast with the trendy hashtag!

    ReplyDelete