Thursday, January 29, 2015

So Sweet

I always love the soft sweet color combination of pink and teal.  I have some of these sweet Crate Paper products that were just calling out to me to play with them.  I created my card using two different patterned papers (although the striped paper is hard to see under the straw), some vellum overlay pieces, a ticket sticker, chipboard arrow, and then I added a piece of gathered ribbon on top of those borders.  I just LOVE this sweet trim.  I found it the other day at Michael's on clearance for .99 cents, so I bought it in this pretty teal, a bright pink, and a cream color.
They're SO cute, and they each came on a wooden spool that I can use later to make a cute little craft.  I added a paper straw with pink hearts that I picked up at Target yesterday (also $1), and then some teal baker's twine to hold my vellum heart tag that has a rub on and some little pearl gem accents.
Here's a closer look at the tag.  It's just SO soft and sweet, and most of the time you can't see all the sweet little touches on a person's cards unless you zoom in.  I love getting a closer look at things so find out exactly how someone did something, or what products they use.
I can look at a card or project, and then look at it again and notice things I missed the first time.  Especially when there are close-up photos like this that help me see what I'm looking at.....I don't want to miss a thing!
 
I will be entering a few challenges with this card.  I don't know of a lot of different challenges, but I enter the ones I can.
 
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge/Anything Goes
 
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday Linky Party

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #110 - Hearts and Ribbons
 
V's Sweet Ideas Challenge Blog - Challenge #30 - "Something New" - I used my new ribbon from Michaels, my new paper straws from Target, and my sweet new Crate Paper products!

Word Art Wednesdays Challenge #168 - Anything Goes

DRS Designs Rubber Stamps Blog - Challenge #159 So Shapely - I used an arrow, a heart, scallops and a rectangle card
 
Creative Card Crew - Shabby Chic
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Sierra
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. juste adorable, le rose et le bleu se répondent parfaitement, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card, Sierra. I definitely need to check out my Michael's to see if they have that sweet trim at my location. Thanks for sharing your sweet card in our challenge this week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love the trim, tag, and straw! Lots of wonderful detail! Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving some love!:-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely card with so many details!! Thank you for sharing with us at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete