Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Wrappings

I was recently chosen to play along in the upcoming May Arts Ribbon Christmas Card Challenge and I couldn't be more excited.  May Arts Ribbons sent me 10 yards of their gorgeous 1/2" Solid Wrinkle Ribbon to work with.  I finished my cards for the challenge yesterday, and still had ribbon left over.  What a HUGE blessing!  So, I got creative with it and made this card.
I like the way my ribbons look like I wrapped the hanging ornaments with ribbon.  I also used some sequins which seem to be very popular right now.   The white jute I used to tie on my bells is also from May Arts.  They have the nicest ribbons!
 
These are the challenges I've found where I can share my card this week:
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Christmas and Holiday Cards
 
Classy Cards n Such Challenge #62 - Wrappings - I like how my bow looks like I wrapped up the hanging ornaments.  I love using ribbon on all my Christmas "wrappings", and Classy Cards n Such has lots of great ribbon including seam binding like I used.  I also used ultra-fine glitter.
 
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Linky Party
 
 
 
I hope you will stop by on December 12 to see the cards I created and entered into the May Arts Ribbons Christmas Card Challenge.  I'm really excited about it, and very grateful to my BFF for helping me figure out all the "technical" parts of signing up, linking, etc.  I'm still a work in progress and need help with this whole blogging thing.  LOL
 
Merry Christmas,
Sierra

12 comments:

  1. c'est charmant Sierra, très jolie atmosphère vintage, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Such a lovely design!

    Happy Holidays!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! The sequins and bow are themselves stand alone. What a lovely work of art. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sierra. I love the design of the card, and your sequins and bow. Thanks for joining our Classy Cards n' Such challenge this week.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Sierra! Thanks for playing along with our Classy Cards 'n Such challenge this week.

    Beverly
    Owner, Classy Cards 'n Such

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sierra, I am loving this sweet card. The ribbon treatment is beautiful and the stitching was a perfect addition to an already wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Classy Cards N Such.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sierra....the ribbons are beautiful and congrats for being part of the May Arts Ribbon challenge....also, thank you for joining us at "Classy Cards 'n Such" for our "Wrappings" challenge...we hope to see you there each week!!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you did the ribbons too! Thanks for playing along with CCNS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is so pretty, I love your details and those ribbons are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such this week! Hope to see you again soon.
    -Jenny, CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sierra - Congratulations for winning at Classy Cards 'n Such this week. Please visit the blog to find out how to claim your prize! Happy Winning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card, Sierra! I saw that you won over at Classy Cards - n- Such. Congrats! Thanks for sharing with us this month as well..
    Karen
    V's Sweet Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  12. so beautiful! Love the bell on here! Thanks for joining us at V's Sweet Ideas!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete