Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Christmas Tag

I'm bound and determined to get my Christmas cards done SOON.  I've been working hard on the days I can to create cards for my friends and co-workers.  I also made a few tags for placing on gifts for people.  That way, maybe they won't notice my AWFUL gift-wrapping skills if it has a pretty tag on it. HA-HA!!
I used some older pattern papers, a cute cardboard button, a tag from a super old set, a button, some jute. seam binding and ribbon.  It's all placed on a Grungy Prim Shipping Tag.  Since I don't often get to make blog posts (not as much as I wish I could), I'm entering it in the challenges I've found where it fits this week.
 
Inspired By Stamping Inspiration Color Challenge - Challenge #88 - I used a stamp for my sentiment
 
The Kraft Journal - Christmas Gift Tags - Challenge #200 - I used a Grungy Prim Tag
 
Classy Cards n Such - Christmas Tags - Challenge #61 - I used Chalk White Seam Binding for my bow
 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas and Holiday Challenge
 
 
I am happy you visited me today.  I would really love to have you follow my blog, and I would be happy to follow yours.  Have a wonderful time making your Christmas cards and tags.
 
Sierra

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, I love that vintage Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the DP and the colors. Oh WOW, what a lovely work of art. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Advent Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning tag Sierra, fabulous colour scheme and papers. Your traditional Santa is delightful and beautiful embellishment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty tag...a beautiful traditional Christmas tag that I LOVE!! Thank you for joining us at "Classy Cards 'n Such" for our "Tag" challenge!!
    Diane CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the vintage Santa image!! Your bow is stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the old fashioned look of Christmas. This turned out so neat! Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such Tag challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this, Sierra! The ribbons up top are amazing and I adore the beautiful vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By Stamping! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful vintage feel to your tag. Thanks for joining us at Classy Cards n' Such for our weekly "Tag" challenge. Please join us again, soon.
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! It came together so nicely. I love all your details, especially the bow. Thanks for joining us this week at Classy Cards 'n Such!

    -Jenny, CCNS DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your comment about pretty tags! I stink at wrapping also- your philosophy is great! This is an exceptionally pretty tag! Thanks for joining us in the Classy Cards 'n Such Tag Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is so very pretty. I love the papers and the beautiful ribbons you chose for it. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge, I hope you will join us again this week.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful ribbons and bow on this lovely vintage tag. Thanks so much for entering it in the Kraft Journal Challenge.

    ReplyDelete