Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Made a Card - HURRAY!

It's been almost forever since I've posted anything.  Life gets SO busy, and I fall behind with absolutely everything.  But today I finally got to create a card because the kids in Minnesota have two days off, which means that SO DO THE TEACHERS!!!  I'm having fun, and I didn't realize how much I had missed my crafting area.
I made this card with some October Afternoon Woodland Park items, a Jenni Bowlin HAPPY Bingo card and ticket, and some machine stitching.  I love all the sweet October Afternoon items SO very much!
 
I'm entering my card in some challenges I could find:
 
Word Art Wednesdays - Challenge #154 - Anything Goes Uplifting/Encouraging
 
 
Thanks for visiting!
Sierra

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the stitiching, it just finishes it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully fun card with all the sweet elements. Thank you for posting your beautiful art with us this week during our 154th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute fun card as you celebrate a day off. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete