Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Anniversary

I'd like to wish a very Happy Anniversary to my Aunt Sandy and Uncle David who are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary this month.  They are such a wonderful example to me of what a Christian marriage should be, and they give me hope that some day I will find "Mr. Right" and live "happily ever after".  They are a wonderful couple, and I wish them SO much happiness in the years ahead.
This card was made with pattern papers from my stash.  They're from a company called Daisy Bucket, and the papers are textured high quality.  I have been holding onto them for a long time.  I also added some lace and an anniversary sentiment.
 
I'm going to link up this anniversary card in some challenges that I love.
 
Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog - Challenge #18 - Wedding Anniversary
 
Word Art Wednesdays Challenge Blog - Challenge #147 - Anything Goes
 
 
Little Scrap Pieces Challenge Blog - Saturday Linky Party
 
I really am appreciative for you stopping by my blog.  I don't get a whole lot of visitors, so it means a lot of me when I get comments.  Thanks a bunch!

Sierra

4 comments:

  1. I really like this, Sierra. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week, and please stop by again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The DP and colors are lovely and your sweet little roses are adorable. This art is delightful. Thank you for dropping by. Sunny sweet smiles from Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and gorgeous layout. Thank you for joining Charisma, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, beautiful card, such pretty papers too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete