Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Chalkboard Card

This chalkboard technique is NOT easy!  I must have stamped this image a half a dozen times, and it was just NOT going to turn out perfect no matter what I did.  I stamped it onto black chalkboard paper.
I can't honestly say that this is the greatest card I've ever created, but at least I gave this chalkboard thing my best effort.  Everything is a learning process, and I'm hoping that as I continue to learn new things my crafting will improve.

Creative Card Crew Challenge Blog - CHALLENGE #69 - CHALKBOARD TECHNIQUE

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - SIMON SAYS ANYTHING GOES

Thanks for visiting,
Sierra

5 comments:

  1. I love your chalkboard. That sentiment is really thought provoking. It may not have been easy, but your outcome is that of a pro.

    Thanks for playing on the chalkboard with us this fortnight at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card! I think you have done an amazing job :) Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out fabulous. I need to give this a try, thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete