Monday, August 11, 2014

Make It Sparkle

Sparkly things are always fun.  I saw a couple of challenges this week that called for something "sparkly", so I got busy making a card from scraps I found in my craft room.  I combined a kraft card and kraft paper with some sparkly Bo Bunny papers I've been meaning to use for a long time now.  My photography skills aren't the greatest, but these pattern papers are glittery, and they really do sparkle.
I'm going to give this card to my sister and brother-in-law for their anniversary, and I hope they like it.  I used a border punch on the edges and added a sparkly gem, rick rack at the top, and some buttons.  It's nothing spectacular, but I think it turned out OK.  I'd like to hear your opinion of it (but please be gentle...LOL)!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great day of crafting, and making something FUN!
Sierra



3 comments:

  1. A pretty mix of elements, Sierra! I especially like the doily edge punch you used! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a unique card...Great colors and love how you used a border-stamp to enhance your design. Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful entree at our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday...Please join us again in our new Challenge starting today. Want to share this verse with you from Psalm 147:11. "The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkly Bo Bunny is always fun to play with. I'm sure your sister and brother-in-law will be thrilled to receive your card!

    ReplyDelete